设为首页收藏本站

科技网

[技术] 量子磁电机工程---芦苇电机 (The Reed's motor)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-12 11:44:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

reedmanm.gif

这种马达是基于装置已建成数年前由纳尔逊加缪 。
"This motor is able to run by itself and give FreeNRG from the magnets when the aluminium sheets are removed from the blocking position (between the magnets). After they are removed, the motor starts itself without stopping, like a real perpertual motion motor. The coils 1,2,3,4 are used only for tapping the magnetic energy and convert it into useable electrical power.......". (This is the Nelson Camus claim..) "这是汽车能够由自己作出freenrg从磁体时,铝薄板脱离拦阻阵地(之间磁体) 。之后,他们拆掉,电机启动本身无停车,像一个真正perpertual议案马达。该线圈1,2,3,4只用于挖掘磁能转换成可用的电力...... (这是纳尔逊加缪索赔.. )

我没有成功 ,在自我奔波芦苇的电机按设计从纳尔逊加缪....我认为这个设计是几乎接近原设计的芦苇的马达,但似乎有些部分或整程序似乎错过在加缪绘图等。 I have asked Nelson Camus about this and he has answered me that he has succeeded after three months of hard tuning... 我曾经问过纳尔逊加缪对此他回答我说,他已经成功,经过3个月的艰苦整… … 
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-12 11:45:24 | 显示全部楼层

"这是汽车能够由自己作出freenrg从磁体时,铝薄板脱离拦阻阵地(之间磁体) 。之后,他们拆掉,电机启动本身无停车,像一个真正perpertual议案马达。该线圈1,2,3,4只用于挖掘磁能转换成可用的电力........"
trm2s.gif
trm1s.gif

楼主| 发表于 2007-9-12 11:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

笔记让-路易诺丁 :
Today the motor does not run self-powered, I need to send short pulses with an external electronic circuit. 今天电机不运行自我动力,我要送短脉冲与外部电路。 BUT the interesting thing is that the magnetic repulsive force seems to vanish as the speed increases ( >500RPM)... 但有趣的是,磁厌力似乎消失了,作为速度增加( > 60ps ) … …
Important hints from Nelson Camus (update: 02-21-98) : 重要启示纳尔逊加缪(更新日期: 1998年2月21日) :
"You don't need electric pulses to run the motor, "你不需要电动脉冲运行电机
If you don't use aluminum sheets, the motor will never work. 如果你不使用铝薄板,汽车永远工作。
The QMM mk8 actual design , built by Jean-Louis Naudin cannot run itself , 该规律mk8实际设计 ,建造法国路易诺丁不能运行本身
It is necessary using a drum (cylinder), because the adjustment of the rear magnet's elevation are very precise, to prevent the equilibrium of magnetic forces. 它是必要使用鼓(缸) ,因为调整后方磁铁的海拔非常精确,以防止平衡磁场力。 You need to move those magnets with your hands up or down every 45 degrees of rotation until to get 1 degree more getting repulsive force of the next magnet and following with the next one, 你需要把这些磁体双手向上或向下每隔45度旋转,直到获得1度越来越多厌力下磁铁,紧接着下一次,
The magnets in the drum need to be: 磁体在鼓须予:
the front ones fixed, the rear ones mobile with adjustment and method to fix in the drum when you get constant rotation, I used one bolt and nut in each magnet. 前方固定的,后面的移动调整和方法定在鼓当你不断旋转,我用了一个螺栓和螺母,在每个磁体。
The aluminum sheets are one of the most important part of the motor, they are not only the switch ON and OFF, they prevent the equilibrium of magnetic forces. 铝薄板是其中最重要的部分汽车, 他们不但开关关闭,防止平衡磁场力。 The adjustment of rear aluminum sheets versus the front ones is very precise. 调整后方铝薄板与前面的是非常精确。 When you move out to the back the front ones the rear sheets are moving to the front 1 degree less then the front ones. 当你走出来背前方的后方张正朝向前方 1 度不到前方的。 When I have built the motor, I have used different types of thread in the front axle versus the rear one who support the front and rear aluminum sheets. 当我建立了汽车,我用了不同类型的线程在前轴与后方的人支援前线和后方的铝薄板。 This axle you turn clockwise using your finger according my schematic. 这车轴你顺时针转用你的手指按我的示意图。
Following my instructions you will get every thing done." 以下我指示你将获得每事做。 " 
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-12 11:46:21 | 显示全部楼层

该规律mk8是第一种模式的芦苇的电动机建成的jl诺丁它是基于
手素描图
从n.加缪。
qmmv8.jpg
qmmv8rvid.gif
click here to see the RealVideo
 of the experiment
按此看realvideo
的实验
( you need the
RealPlayer V5.0
 ) (你需要
的realplayer v5.0
 )
Notes from Jean-Louis Naudin : 笔记让-路易诺丁 :
Today the motor does not run self-powered, I need to send short pulses with an external electronic circuit. 今天电机不运行自我动力,我要送短脉冲与外部电路。 BUT the interesting thing is that the magnetic repulsive force seems to vanish as the speed increases ( >500RPM)... 但有趣的是,磁厌力似乎消失了,作为速度增加( > 60ps ) … …
Important hints from Nelson Camus (update: 02-21-98) : 重要启示纳尔逊加缪(更新日期: 1998年2月21日) :
"You don't need electric pulses to run the motor, "你不需要电动脉冲运行电机
The QMM mk8 actual design , built by Jean-Louis Naudin cannot run itself , 该规律mk8实际设计 ,建造法国路易诺丁不能运行本身
It is necessary using a drum (cylinder), because the adjustment of the rear magnet's elevation are very precise, to prevent the equilibrium of magnetic forces. 它是必要使用鼓(缸) ,因为调整后方磁铁的海拔非常精确,以防止平衡磁场力。 You need to move those magnets with your hands up or down every 45 degrees of rotation until to get 1 degree more getting repulsive force of the next magnet and following with the next one, 你需要把这些磁体双手向上或向下每隔45度旋转,直到获得1度越来越多厌力下磁铁,紧接着下一次,
the front ones fixed, the rear ones mobile with adjustment and method to fix in the drum when you get constant rotation, I used one bolt and nut in each magnet. 前方固定的,后面的移动调整和方法定在鼓当你不断旋转,我用了一个螺栓和螺母,在每个磁体。
The aluminum sheets are one of the most important part of the motor, they are not only the switch ON and OFF, they prevent the equilibrium of magnetic forces. 铝薄板是其中最重要的部分汽车, 他们不但开关关闭,防止平衡磁场力。 The adjustment of rear aluminum sheets versus the front ones is very precise. 调整后方铝薄板与前面的是非常精确。 When you move out to the back the front ones the rear sheets are moving to the front 1 degree less then the front ones. 当你走出来背前方的后方张正朝向前方 1 度不到前方的。 When I have built the motor, I have used different types of thread in the front axle versus the rear one who support the front and rear aluminum sheets. 当我建立了汽车,我用了不同类型的线程在前轴与后方的人支援前线和后方的铝薄板。 This axle you turn clockwise using your finger according my schematic. 这车轴你顺时针转用你的手指按我的示意图。
Following my instructions you will get every thing done." 以下我指示你将获得每事做。 "

该规律改造是第二种模式的芦苇的电动机建成的jl诺丁,这一模式已建成只是为更好地了解主要原则。 This motor uses small ferrite magnets and it is powered by a small driver coil controled by a hall sensor, by this means it is possible to measure precisely the speed variation of external parameters like aluminum sheets, air gap and offset position of the stator magnets. 这种马达利用小型铁氧体永磁材料,它是由一个小线圈驱动控制了霍尔传感器,这意味着它可能是衡量恰恰速度变化的外部参数如铝床单,空气间隙和偏移位置定子磁铁。
qmmv9.jpg
qmmv9anm.gif
(03-06-98) Tests results: ( 1998年3月6日)的测试结果:
- When aluminum sheets are inserted in the air gap, the eddy currents induced drops the speed of the motor. -当铝合金板插入在空气间隙,涡流致下降的速度运动。
- When two NIB magnets are used as stator magnets in the North/North side the speed increase from 770 RPM to 850 RPM....This is the first interesting effect observed, but the increase of the speed is not sufficient to overcome the mechanical frictions, thus the self-running mode can be obtain with this model. -当两型n ib磁铁作为定子磁体在北/北边的速度增加,从7 70转8 50转… …这是一次有趣的观察效果,但增加的速度是不足以克服机械磨擦,从而自我运行模式,可取得与这一模式。 

[此帖子已被 dymodel 在 2007-9-12 11:52:32 编辑过]

楼主| 发表于 2007-9-12 11:46:52 | 显示全部楼层

这种马达是基于图所示,礼貌纳尔逊加缪 。 : :
"This motor is able to run by itself and give FreeNRG from the magnets when the aluminium sheets are removed from the blocking position (between the magnets). After they are removed, the motor starts itself without stopping, like a real perpertual motion motor. The coils 1,2,3,4 are used only for tapping the magnetic energy and convert it into useable electrical power........ "这是汽车能够由自己作出freenrg从磁体时,铝薄板脱离拦阻阵地(之间磁体) 。之后,他们拆掉,电机启动本身无停车,像一个真正perpertual议案马达。该线圈1,2,3,4只用于挖掘磁能转换成可用的电力........
The Reed's motor is a North pole magnetic motor. 芦苇的马达是一个北极磁电机。 To start the motor, it is necessary to move a little disc (at the top) with your finger. 启动马达,它是要提出一个小圆盘(在顶部)的手指。 Two brackets mounted in cross with four aluminum sheets pass between the North poles on the top and the bottom of the cylinder. 两个括号展开两岸四铝合金板之间通过北两极对顶部和底部的圆筒。 When you turn the little disc with your finger, the two brackets in cross leave the gap between the magnets. 当你把小小的光盘手指,两括号中的交叉离开差距磁铁。
When you insert the aluminum sheets mounted on the brackets between the magnets with the same polarisation North, you STOP the motor. 当你插入铝薄板装括号之间磁体与同北两极,当你停止运动。
When you turn the little disc clockwise, you START the motor. 当你把小圆盘顺时针方向,你启动马达。
This motor is a real perpetual motion motor . 这种马达是一个真正的永恒运动马达 。
The only power that you require is the power needed for turning the little disc with your fingers during the startup. 只有权力,你需要的是权力,需要把小圆盘与你的手指在起动。 If you want more power, you need to use NIB magnets for a bigger magnetic flux, so you can get more power." 如果你想要更多的权力,你需要使用nib合金磁体较大磁通,所以你可以得到更多的权力。 "
trmdrw3.gif
trmdrw1.gif
trmdrw2.gif
Preliminary Adjustments : 初步调整 :
1 - With the Aluminum sheets out, spin the rotor with your finger clockwise, insert the magnet #1, then #2, the rotation will jump. 1 -铝薄板,自旋转子用手指顺时针方向插入磁铁# 1 ,然后# 2 ,将旋转跳跃。 In the first jump insert the magnet #3 and #4 quickly. 在第一跳插入磁铁# 3和# 4快。
The motor will still spinning. 汽车仍然会纺。
2 - The magnets #1, #2, #3, #4 require to be far of the rotor magnets. 2 -磁体# 1 , # 2 , # 3 , # 4须远的转子磁铁。 Using an screwdriver adjust the #1 down 1/2 turn in the bolt, follow with the #2, #3, #4, you will have more speed. 用螺丝刀调整# 1跌1 / 2转螺栓,沿着与# 2 , # 3 , # 4 ,你将会有更多的速度。
NOTE : if one of the outside magnets has more repulsion than the next one, the motor will stop. Take care . 注意 :如果其中的磁体外,更比斥力未来一,电机将停止。 好好保重身体 。
3 - When the motor is in rotation you can stop it using the Aluminum sheets. 3 -当电动机转动,你可以阻止它采用铝合金板。 Also you can decrease the RPM with the same procedure. 你也可以降低转速与同一程序。
4- The magnets #2 and #4 require to be no in 90 degrees -85 to 89 degrees adjustable the elevation and azimuth. 4 -磁体# 2 # 4要求不得在9 0度- 85至8 9度可调海拔和方位。
If the motor stop or no rotate the azimuth and elevation of #2, #4 are notin the correct angle. 如果电机停止或不转动,方位角和仰角# 2 , # 4德性的正确角度。
reedmanm.gif
Addtional comments from Nelson Camus : 附评论纳尔逊加缪 :
" You don't need electric pulses to run the motor , " 你不需要电动脉冲运行电机
The front ones fixed, the rear ones mobile with adjustment and method to fix in the drum when you get constant rotation, I used one bolt and nut in each magnet. 前方固定的,后面的移动调整和方法定在鼓当你不断旋转,我用了一个螺栓和螺母,在每个磁体。
The aluminum sheets are one of the most important part of the motor, they are not only the switch ON and OFF, they prevent the equilibrium of magnetic forces. 铝薄板是其中最重要的部分汽车, 他们不但开关关闭,防止平衡磁场力。 The adjustment of rear aluminum sheets versus the front ones is very precise. 调整后方铝薄板与前面的是非常精确。 When you move out to the back the front ones the rear sheets are moving to the front 1 degree less then the front ones. 当你走出来背前方的后方张正朝向前方 1 度不到前方的。 When I have built the motor, I have used different types of thread in the front axle versus the rear one who support the front and rear aluminum sheets. 当我建立了汽车,我用了不同类型的线程在前轴与后方的人支援前线和后方的铝薄板。 This axle you turn clockwise using your finger according the diagram. 这车轴你顺时针转用你的手指按图。
I have got 600 RPM with ferrite magnets, 3000 RPM with NIB magnets and up to 300 Watts/hour free electricity output with no electrical input.... 我有600 rpm的铁氧体永磁材料, 3000 rpm的同型nib磁铁和高达300瓦/小时免费电力输出无电输入....
Following my instructions you will get every thing done....." (Nelson Camus) 以下我指示你将获得每事做… … (纳尔逊加缪)
Nelson Camus has said to me that he has built himself his own model in 1993 and that he has succeed to obtain a self-running motor without external power during a period of 6 months !! 纳尔逊加缪说,我认为他自己建自己的模式, 1993年,他成功地获得了一个自我运行电机无外接电源期间6个月 ! ! Today, unfortunately, the box containing the Nelson's model has been lost/stolen during his latest move to his new adress.... 今天,不幸的是,盒子含奶的模式已遗失/被盗时,他的最新举措,他的新地址.... 
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-12 11:47:59 | 显示全部楼层

qmm10all.jpg
The new QMM Mk10 - under tests (with NIB magnets) 新的规律mk10 -根据测试( n ib合金磁体)
qmm10tun.jpg
The QMM Mk10 with the top cover removed 该规律与mk10顶盖取消
Tests Reports by Jean-louis Naudin 测试报告让-路易诺丁
qmm10rpm.jpg
For the tuning, I have added an external powered DC motor, the rotor speed is measured with a hall probe and an oscilloscope. 为整,我有一个补充,外部供电的直流电动机,转子速度是衡量一个霍尔探针和示波器。
(03-21-98) Tests report : ( 1998年3月21日)的测试报告 :
The turn speed with the external powered motor is 1600 RPM without magnets 1,2,3,4. 交替速度与外部动力马达转速1600未经磁体1,2,3,4 。 When I add the magnets #1, #2 and then after the magnets #3 and the #4 the speed does not change significantly and also the power input for poweering the tuning motor. 当我放入磁体# 1 , # 2 ,然后经过磁体# 3和# 4车速没有明显变化,也输入功率为poweering整电机。 I have checked many different setups (air gap/ offset angle of the stator magnets, different magnets strength....) and I have always unfortunately the speed remain constant......The turn speed is measured with an external hall probe and the oscilloscope, this give me a precise measurement, for instance when I insert an 6mm aluminum sheet I can see on the scope the pulse periode increased quickly, this shows that the speed of the motor drops also quickly due to the eddy currents induced in the aluminum sheet......The NN and SS air gap is 20mm and the rotor has 110mm diam, magnets are NIB (27Mgoe) 22mm diam and 10mm thick. 我翻看许多不同格局(气隙/偏移角度定子磁铁,磁铁不同强度....)和我一直很可惜速度保持恒定......转速度是衡量一个外部霍尔探头和示波器,这给我一个精确的测量,例如,当我插入一个6mm的铝板,我可以看到的范围脉搏 periode迅速上升,这表明速度电机也下降很快,由于涡电流致该铝板...... nn与悬浮气隙20mm的,是与转子110mm diam ,磁体型nib ( 27mgoe ) diam 22mm和10mm的厚度。 the main shaft is mounted on balls bearings. 主轴是装在球轴承。 The actual tests has been conducted without the aluminum sheets and their brackets. 实际测试已进行了无铝薄板和括号。
(03-27-98) Tests report : ( 1998年3月27日)的测试报告 :
qmm10res..gif
The speed was measured with the hall probe, and the QMM has been tested with differents magnets configuration according to the "Preliminary adjustements" procedure above.速度是衡量与霍尔探头和规律进行了测试与differents磁体配置根据"初步adjustements "程序上面。
1N : with the stator magnet #1 (North-North) 1n的 :与定子磁体# 1 (北北)
1N2S : with the stator magnet #1 (North-North) and the stator magnet #2 (South-South) 1n2s :定子磁体# 1 (北北)和定子磁体# 2 (南南)
1N2S3N : the magnet #1 (North-North), the magnet #2 (South-South) and the magnet #3 (North-North) 1n2s3n :磁铁# 1 (北北) ,磁铁# 2 (南南)和磁体# 3 (北北)
1N2S3N4S : the magnet #1 (North-North), the magnet #2 (South-South), the magnet #3 (North-North) and the magnet #4 (South-South) 1n2s3n4s :磁铁# 1 (北北) ,磁铁# 2 (南南) ,磁铁# 3 (北北)和磁体# 4 (南南)
The distance between the rotor N-N and the rotor S-S was 7" (17.8cm) according to the latest advice from Nelson Camus about the main design. 距离转子氮氮和转子 ■ - ■ 7 " ( x1.4 )根据最新的意见纳尔逊约加缪的主要设计。
Some adjustements about the airgap between the repulsive magnets and the offset angles has also been conducted.一些adjustements约气隙之间憎厌磁铁和偏移角度还进行了。 Unfortunately has you can see in the worksheet below the speed was constant...可惜了,你可以看到在下面工作的速度常数… …

Tests are not yet finished, the adjustments of the QMM Mk10 must be very precise and with the NIB magnets the working area seems very hard to find. 测试尚未完成,调整的规律mk10必须十分精确与nib合金磁体工作方面似乎很难找到。 Nelson has said to me that his first tuning phase has needed up to three months.... 纳尔逊说,我觉得他整首阶段需要长达三个月.... 
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-12 11:50:33 | 显示全部楼层

qmm10biso.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-12 11:53:44 | 显示全部楼层

主要机制在芦苇的马达,可以解释是这样的:
The aluminum sheets has the purpose to reverse the Lenz Law effect and by this way to create an asymmetrical flow of magnetic energy which produce a continous torque on the rotor. 铝薄板有目的,以扭转楞次定律效应和由这种方式产生一种非对称流磁能产生连续扭矩对转子。
trmflxd.gif
1) The aluminum sheet is placed in front of the stator magnets ( in the Rotor/Stator gap). 1 )铝板是摆放在定子磁铁(转子/定子差距) 。 When the magnet of the rotor is far from the magnet of the stator, a constant magnetic field flow in the aluminum sheet, (No flux variation = No Lenz law induction) 当磁体转子远离磁铁的定子,恒定磁场流于铝板, (没有通量的变化=没有楞次定律感应)
2) When the rotor approach the stator, the magnetic flux in the aluminum sheet tend to COLLAPSE, due to the repulsive polarities of the magnets. 2 )当转子向定子磁通在铝板趋于崩溃,由于排斥极性的磁铁。 This effect CREATE A MAGNETIC FIELD in the aluminum sheet (Foucault currents). 为此创造一个磁场中铝板(福柯电流) 。 This magnetic field has the reverse polarity of the magnet pole of the rotor. 这个磁场具有反向极性磁体极转子。 For Instance, if the Rotor/Stator are in N-N, the magnetic field created in the aluminum sheet is in S-N polarity. 举例来说,如果转子/定子是氮氮,磁场产生的铝板是硫氮极性。
3) By this way the EM Field created in the aluminum sheet by the rotor APPROACH tend to REDUCE THE REPULSION or in the best case ATTRACT the rotor during the APPROACH PHASE, thus this give it more kinetic energy... 3 )这样电磁场创造在铝板由转子做法往往能够减轻或斥力在最好的情况下,吸引转子中的做法相,所以这给它更多动能… …

The magnetic flux density in the aluminum sheet at the null zone 磁通密度在铝板在空区
4) When the rotor LEAVE the stator, the process is reversed, the magnetic field in the aluminum sheet tend to INCREASE because the magnets are in repulsion. 4 )当转子离开定子,过程正好相反,磁场中铝板趋于增加,因为磁铁有斥力。 A counter magnetic field is created to oppose to this increase and by this way a N-S pole appear in the aluminum sheet.....The REPULSIVE FORCE IS STRONGER DURING THE EXIT PHASE...... 柜台磁场产生反对增加这和这样的n - s极点出现在铝板… …丑恶力量是强大退出过程相......
To summarize the main principle used in this motor : 总结主要原则,采用这种电机:
- The use of aluminum sheet is very important, because this is a mean for reversing the Lenz law effect. -使用铝板非常重要,因为这是一个意思,为扭转楞次定律的效果。
- During the approach phase of the rotor on the stator, the repulsive is reduced while the during the exit phase of the rotor the repulsive force is increase. -在做法相转子对定子,是令人厌恶的减少,同时在出口阶段的转子厌力增加。
- This resulting effect create an ASYMMETRICAL TORQUE on the Rotor and is able to generate a CONTINUOUS ROTATION OF THE MOTOR USING ONLY THE ENERGY OF THE PERMANENT MAGNETS...... -这造成的影响,创造一个不对称的扭矩对转子,并能够产生一个连续旋转的电动机只使用能源的永磁体. .....
The tuning is very accurate because the null zone must be located exactly in the aluminum sheet for magnifying the main effect. 调谐是很准确,因为空区必须设正是在铝板放大为主体作用。 The ratio between the rotor speed, the aluminum sheets position in the air gap and also the proportion (surface, thickness) of these aluminum sheets must be very precise... 比例转速,铝薄板位置气隙也是比例(表面厚度) ,其中铝薄板必须十分精确… …
Today this is only a proposal and this explanation need to be verified experimentaly. 今天这只是一个建议,并解释这需要加以验证试验。
Jean-Louis Naudin (on March 10, 1998) 让-路易诺丁 ( 1998年3月10日)
(Thanks to M. David for his very helpful support about this project) (感谢米大卫他非常有帮助,支持这个项目) 
匿名  发表于 2007-9-13 10:10:58

道理能明白一丁点,但自己做99%是不成功的.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

辽公网安备 21100402204006号|科技网 ( 辽ICP备07501385号-1   

GMT+8, 2019-7-19 16:51